Examples of Knowledge Discovery Solutions' Technology in Action
Find information and acquire knowledge more easily, quickly and intuitively!
About | Credits | Extending Use to Third-Party Applications | About Mind Maps | About Concept Maps
1. Open eBook Repository for Experimentation
2. Single Document (eBook) Knowledge Base:
3. "Publication Collection" Knowledge Bases:
Rice University: OpenStax College (8 textbooks)
Microsoft System Center (9 books)
Cloud Computing (41 books)
Print Disability (30 articles)
Term Frequency–Inverse Document Frequency (289 articles)
Corpus of Human-Written Summaries of Line Graphs (964 articles)
Author: Meris A. Mandernach (10 articles)
National Council on Disability (32 reports)
Fracking and Ohio Case Law (50 cases)
ALS Cause Knowledge Base (Research Focused on Ubiquilin)
4. Google Scholar Knowledge Base
5. Blog "Knowledge Base Ports-of-Entry:"
6. Sample Wikipedia Knowledge Base:
Knowledge Discovery Technology by Knowledge Discovery Solutions, Inc.
For more information please contact Steve Jacobs: email@example.com